Monday, July 9, 2007

Week 1

I'm just getting started with the 23 things. As I consider habits for life long learners, I believe that one of the easiest steps for me is taking responsibility for my own learning. I enjoy reading mystery fiction. And yet, when I have a chance to read I find myself almost always reading nonfiction. I love to learn. On the other hand, I think the hardest step in the learning process is seeing problems as challenges. I don't like problems. I'd rather avoid them. However, since that is impossible in this world, it makes good sense to view them as challenges and chances to learn.

2 comments:

T. said...

I don't like problems either. That's why I found that seeing them as challenges makes things a little easier to cope with.

bohemianbutterfly said...

I also recently started a blog in order to help me focus and reach my goals. I wish you the best with you blog.